Putting together everything I'll need to survive two and a half weeks away from home. I'm trying not to forget anything vital. It's been a very long time since I've been away from home for this long.
- My trusty Moleskin notebook
- Alarm Clock
- Macbook Pro
- Laser Printer & paper
- Assorted toiletries
- Power cords
- iPod and headphones
- Reading materials
- The Science of Science Fiction by James Gunn
- Glory Road by Robert Heinlein
- A Place So Foreign And 8 More by Corey Doctorow
- 15+ short stories being workshopped
I'm probably forgetting dozens of things I'll end up needing. I'm going to pack up the truck on Saturday evening and leave the house around 6AM on Sunday. I've got plenty of time to get down there so I'm going to fire up Google Earth and see what strange places I can visit on the way.
Technorati Tags: cssf, travel, science fiction, writing